Hello! My name is Jason Cain and the design on this blog SUCKS! 🙂
I am hoping to create a retro/vintage theme for my blog and podcast — and your work on logos impressed me.
- I am open to your creative ideas.
- I do not have a color palette
- I do not have fonts picked out. I only ask that the font be readable. 🙂
- The logo will be used on t-shirts, patches, websites, business cards, and other promotional material. So it must include the name of the website “AskThePrepper.com”.
- The tagline “Helping you plan for sh*t hitting the fan” is not required to be on the logo.
- I am hoping to tie the logo in with the traditional 1950’s US symbol for civil defense which was adapted and then used worldwide.
- I am open to a character. Civil defense used a character called “Mr. Civil Defense” to promote.
- If you have any questions, please ask.
- THANK YOU!