One of my favorite YouTube Channels “China Uncensored” has cut right to the heart of this emergency. This video is a must watch!
- Wuhan medical staff is being infected at a much greater rate than China is admitting. And they are short on basic supplies.
- Wuhan is now being called “Zombieland” on social media. Recent photos and videos show dead in streets.
- Eight cities in China are now being quarantined: Wuhan, Huanggang, Ezhou, Chibi, Xiantao, Qianjiang, Zhijiang and Lichuan. That is over 18 million people — more than NYC, LA and Chicago combined!
- The WHO has failed to declare a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC), a designation that can affect travel and the movement of goods. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, director general of the World Health Organization, at a news conference in Geneva said “Make no mistake. This is an emergency in China, but it has not yet become a global health emergency.” I am not a fan of Tedros. Why wait for it to spread to NY, LA, London or Mexico City — shut down air travel from China! One of the last flights out of Wuhan was to Paris…
- The official bullshit WHO numbers are 581 confirmed cases and 17 dead.